We’re pleased to inform you that after reviewing our current sling tagging process, we have decided to implement a new sling tagging system.
The new sling tagging process will ensure that your slings are safe to use and clearly state when their next LOLER inspection is due.
Problems with existing solutions:
- Lack of traceability.
- Current tags can get in the way when using your sling.
- Some providers handwrite the LOLER dates on the tag which looks unprofessional.
- The tags are large and unpleasant to look at.
- Not all providers tag their slings, making it harder for users to recognise if their sling has been LOLER tested.
Our solution on the other hand:
- Our new sling tag is smaller and discreet, making it more appealing to look upon.
- The LOLER dates are instantly visible and the sling tag is wash resistant.
- The new sling tag can be applied to any sling.
- Our new design means that it will not be uncomfortable when using your sling.
- The tag cannot be removed and put on a different sling.
Read more on LOLER 1998 Regulations here.