Developed as a cost effective care chair for nursing environments, the Integra care chair is easy to move and operate, providing the user with great comfort and support.
Key benefits of the Integra include:
- It is a Tilt in space chair operated via a gas strut so residents can be reclined for sleeping.
- The chair will rise and assist users to their feet.
- It is very easy for staff to recline due to the ergonomically designed push handle with hand lever.
- The Integra care chair has an angle adjustable and removable legrest which automatically moves under the seat when the chair is tilted forwards, enabling the user to get out of the chair with ease.
- The ergonomically designed headrest, which is easily adjusted to support users head and neck for greater comfort.
- Lap belt is fitted as standard for additional safety (please check your restraint policy.
- The Integra care chair is available in 3 sizes to suit the needs of your resident. Providing the correct chair width will ensure users are supported, and safe.
- A built pressure care cushion is suitable for users at Medium/High risk.
- The large castors make the chair easily maneuverable and provide good hoist access.
- Wipe clean dartex cover in centre with wipeable vinyl armrest.
- Maximum User weight 120kg (19 stone)
- Free delivery.
- VAT exemption available. (click for more details)