See your Changing Places before it’s built
If you’re planning on installing a Changing Places facility in your organisation you can see what it will look like before it’s built! We are pleased to be able to offer not only quotations for your Changing Places but also CAD drawings and 3D visualisations to help make the project become more of a reality.
Below are listed some of the benefits of having 3D visualisations of what will be your finished project.
Main benefits of 3D visualization of your project
- Enhances & Improves Visual Communication – Many, if not the majority of people learn well when they can see something in the best possible way. From the earliest stages of a project, those invested in the project need to be able to see what it is going to look like once completed.
- Easily Show Concepts and Options for a Project – There are usually many options and concepts for any project. This could include different looks and designs. A project rendering can quickly and effectively show project managers and clients what the different options will look like.
- Precise and Accurate Renderings – We use actual CAD data, Google Earth and project images, technical drawings and other accurate information to create accurate, high definition visualizations.
- Easy to Distribute – It’s very difficult to work with and distribute physical copies of drawings or renderings. It’s much simpler to upload documents and then send a link to the people involved in a project than to email back and forth large files.
- Virtual Reality – Virtual Reality is going to take over the world very quickly! You can now simply attach a virtual device to your phone allowing you to view videos in a virtual reality setting.
- Easily Marketable and Shareable – With Social Media taking over the world it is important to be able to utilize these channels to get your content to the masses. A 3D visualization is a great way to market a concept or project to the public!
- Catch Problems BEFORE Construction – Because we build your project virtually in 3D using actual design data, we have found that this process is invaluable in finding potential problems or design issues that typically can be easily missed.
Our experience with Changing Places toilets
We have extensive experience in installing Changing Places and can offer professional support and advice on any project. We are also proud to have completed multiple Changing Places including one at the iconic Royal Festival Hall at Southbank Centre in London. We offer complete turn-key solutions including the installation and equipment that meets all the regulatory requirements. Click on the links to see our Blogs on latest installations: Gloucester University / Southbank Centre
Planning a Changing Places? – Contact us today
Call us on 0800 298 6000 or email email@example.com one of the team will be happy to assist you.